View Single Post
Old 04-15-2020, 11:02 AM   #1516 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
I hope you get a good rate of return on that money.....

ALL of Foggy Bottom needs to go......

They need to change some things... Like if someone spends 20 years of their life getting shot at, why do we only get 50% of our pay? When the azzholes that send us get 100% of their pay after only one term? And sitting somewhere nice and cushy.....

I'm tellin' ya.... you don't need a Weatherman to know which way the wind is blowing and Brother, I feel a storm coming.....
You got that right and don't forget free health care and they are all rich enough to pay their own way.

I get jacked up over this crap because serving as an elected official was supposed to be voluntary thing and they should only be paid for room and board will they are Washington working.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|