View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 06:41 AM   #9543 (permalink)
JLarson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 Nissan 370z MR M6
JLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
What about the fall of Lucifer and the reason he fell? This was way before Adam/Eve.

I have always wondered about free will. God gave humans free will, however, He knows what route humans will choose, which leads me to this: God knows who will go to Heaven/Hell before that individual is born. So why create that individual? If He knows what will happen to a specific person, then there is no way to change the course of that person's destiny.

Piggybacking on my post above about free will, so God knew Lucifer would fall, but yet still created him. Why?

If Satan wasn't created, then Adam/Eve would have never been tempted to each from the Tree, and we'd all still be in Eden. If Satan wasn't created, Job would not have been on the brink of death and insanity. If Satan wasn't created, Christ wouldn't have had to been brutally (for lack of better words) crucified.

Note: Not trying to start a debate. I'm just really curious.
That's why I said the rabbit hole can get pretty deep. I'm aware that under the turtle, there's a lot more turtles