View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 11:46 PM   #9511 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like we will be holding worship/theology services online @ the370z.com. Someone set up a thread and we can have prayer meetings! Bring your Bibles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
I would love to discuss theology with you but this is not the medium to do so. What I will say all thing evil or sin related started with Adam and Eve. Original sin has led to the mess we live with today!

I know that is only one belief system but basically all believe systems come to the same conclusion. Man is his own worse enemy. The gift is life we all get to choose which path we take and what we do with that gift.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
What about the fall of Lucifer and the reason he fell? This was way before Adam/Eve.

I have always wondered about free will. God gave humans free will, however, He knows what route humans will choose, which leads me to this: God knows who will go to Heaven/Hell before that individual is born. So why create that individual? If He knows what will happen to a specific person, then there is no way to change the course of that person's destiny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
The counterpoint is that God didn't put Job through that. Satan did. God merely withdrew his protection so it could happen. Whether or not that difference means anything to you is dependent on whether or not you think God is somehow obligated to protect people. The rabbit hole can go pretty deep in theology.

Piggybacking on my post above about free will, so God knew Lucifer would fall, but yet still created him. Why?

If Satan wasn't created, then Adam/Eve would have never been tempted to each from the Tree, and we'd all still be in Eden. If Satan wasn't created, Job would not have been on the brink of death and insanity. If Satan wasn't created, Christ wouldn't have had to been brutally (for lack of better words) crucified.

Note: Not trying to start a debate. I'm just really curious.