View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 04:34 PM   #211 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Killer View Post
I commend you for your compassion about his family. I think we all agree that it sucks and he got the **** end of the stick but this is gonna make me sound like a ****, the world doesn’t stop for anyone. We have had minimal updates, vague and repetitive updates. A month and a half was the time frame given for the product. We all have been more than enough patient. So now I am requesting that I receive a refund and I’m being told no? I’m not saying he’s a bad guy out to steal from people but look at my point of view. I paid for something in full months ago and I still don’t have a date when it will be finished? Paypal told me I have only a few days left to file a complaint for a refund? I had to message him on several different social media accounts because he isn’t responding to email and his business phone isn’t set up? Don’t confuse your personal feelings of a similar event in your life which gives him a cushion for his business to falter. It is not an excuse. It actually annoys me seeing some of you say I’m not worried about it no big deal I can wait because my build isn’t near completion, it’s like you don’t care to hold people accountable.
Let's not get this all twisted. We all want out what we paid for and we wanted it when it was promised to be delivered. Fact is I have yet to see any custom work delivered on time as advertised and that is without the person or shop having a 911 life event. Also, the recourse necessary for some of us to hold him accountable will probably take longer and cost more than it will for the product if you want chase smalls claims court, given you didn't pay with a credit card or made you last installment with PayPal within the given timeline. Lastly, my statement and sentiment are my own and was stated not to deprive or persuade you or anyone of their own personal perspective. So you might want to slow your roll! We are all in this mess together and you got to do what you got to do!
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote