View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 10:17 AM   #8602 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

People stay together for the wrong reasons as much as they break up stupid stuff. I applaud those that have lasting meaningful relationships and marriages. My divorce happened after 18 years of marriage. We date for five years. I was at the height of my career and we were doing well financially. She decided her life with me was not what she wanted. Gave her the house and pretty much everything in it. I did not want my kids to suffer more than they needed too. I left with my truck, bass boat, guns, bird dog and what I could fit into the bed of my pickup. I was done! People change and evolve and if you don't do that together and your values get out of alignment it will the end of the relationship regardless if you stay together or split.

My motto is love is worth it. Go all in and let the cards fall were they may. You got one life live it!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|