View Single Post
Old 03-29-2020, 11:04 AM   #7841 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -ZS-Carpenter View Post
I use hilti at work and I'm a makita junkie at home. No knockoffs of those
Hilti is one of the best companies out there. They will literally come to your place of business and train you for free. If you buy their products of course But seriously, they make excellent products and the customer service is top notch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchammond View Post
Waking up with leg cramps is
My quads are tightening up for some or another
Finally rolled out the bed & eating oatmeal
Did you hydrate properly? How about Potassium levels?

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Speed View Post
Before you hit the coffee drink 10-12oz of water and drink some more during the day than you usually drink!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
As per God-speed, try hydrating. Something (Potassium?) in bananas is supposed to help. Stretching may help.
Potassium (K) and Sodium (Na) are critical components in the Krebs cycle and in general for cellular health. Don't see people with low sodium levels too often in this country But dehydration and slightly deficient potassium levels are much more common and can cause cramps during periods of low activity

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |