Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 11:51 AM   #841 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobinH View Post
because i'm in manufacturing, i have a lot of contact with chinese citizens and people in industry.

additionally, thousands of canadians were in china until quite recently, many of them giving interviews to the CBC daily.

additionally additional, literally millions of chinese citizens are active across various social media platforms, giving easy access to their personal experiences.

everything you're saying is such obvious nonsense, and so easily disproved with even an accidental level of exposure to any of the huge mass of available information, that it really makes me wonder why you would choose to believe it.
Yea, EVERYONE knows it started with some dude eating a bat.