View Single Post
Old 03-17-2020, 08:31 AM   #5938 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
I wouldve got it and held onto it for you til you found another source of income. But I wouldve held it like it was for ransome. Price goes up 100 bucks each month tll you take it off my hands..lol

Paddles lookin good!
iidk where the other exhaust i found is but i appreciate it lol

also i have 3 sets of these paddles haha.

first set i bought didnt fit 100% and i cracked them removing them. company wouldnt respond. i bought another brands which is on now. original company now sending me another set.

sooooo i got 2 sets here and another on the way.

probably will sell 1 set and put the busted set on the Z since the paddles in the Z and GTR are the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchammond View Post
My Son tends bar at a Sports Bar/Gill in Charleston (on the coast) & they’ve shut down for a few weeks
yea i went to my cousins bar last night before the shut down. PA governor shut the state down
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony