Thread: Gas, which one?
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 02:16 PM   #41 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfulk View Post
My question is around which gas grade to use: 87, 89 or 93. 90% of my driving will be back and forth to work, 60 MPH for about 40 minutes one way. Due to the differences in cost on gas grades, what our your thoughts about me running 87 or 89 for my driving habit? I gassed up the other day and out of habit I put 87 in. I am not hearing and enginee noises. [2020, 370Z Sport Touring]

OP, i won't give you those technical advice or whatever others have already suggested.

But let me ask you a question, do you prefer junkie MacDonald burgers on your every meal or you rather have healthier homemade burgers?

Both can give you energy and keep you alive, just one type is junkie and the other is healthy.

So does the gas in question.

I hope you can make a wise choice now.

CAD$0.02 <=bold and large size for FPEnvy to read.
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote