View Single Post
Old 03-10-2020, 10:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMadison View Post
Not sure, but all of the pop rivets are exposed, since they are the first thing to be removed on several of the plastic pieces. I'd bet you had some shear off from the fender well when it snagged the bottom.

Just fyi, those pop rivets are super cheap on Amazon by the bagfull and come with a little prying tool.
These rivets are those you should replace when taking them out. The heat and environment exposure will make these things weak. As mentioned, you can get these on Amazon for really cheap. I bought a bag of 100 for like $5 and came with the prying tool.