Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2020, 10:13 PM   #95 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
I was on Amazon a few weeks ago trying to order some hand sanitizer for my brother. Seems all the sellers had a 1 month shipping time window
After seeing this comment earlier today, I went out to buy some hand sanitizer. 2 different Walmart Supercenters were completely out, even in the travel section. The CVS next door had just restocked their shelves, to which I bought out every bottle. Bed Bath & Beyond had a line out the door, so I went to Super Target and they were out of the large refill bottles, but had a few of the regular pump bottles, to which I bought everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Came across a video explaining on how the virus is spreading to different countries. Almost all airlines have stop flights to and from China, but for one The Thailand airline is still flying in and out of Wuhan. The Chinese are fling out using this airline to Thailand. Then from Thailand to other parts of the world. This is how the Chinese is getting around the ban.
As I said in a post earlier, China got me (and now the rest of the world) fcuked up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
I need to get some type of filtering system. For home use so it doesn't need to be very portable. There is a drainage ditch behind my house that could come in handy if my water supply runs out. Probably significant amounts of hydrocarbons and other crap from street runoff so would need carbon media or something similar. Any suggestions?
What? Southark370Z asking for suggestions? History has been made. You are always the advisOR, not the advisEE. I'm shocked this isn't covered in your FSM lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I started digging a bomb shelter in my backyard. Gotta be ready for anything, you know. I'll worry about that other stuff like food and water later.
This comment reminded me of that movie "Blast From The Past"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Yep. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. My gut feeling is that we will not get hit too hard this year. But if the virus does what the spanish flu did a hundred ago. The 2 year will be bad.
Yes, this coronavirus is a MOFO, but I think the media is really adding fuel to the fire of creating mass panic and making it bigger than what it really is. I don't think this virus will get out of hand here in the US. Between 100 years ago and now, I think we have advanced, although the viruses have also. Remember SARS, H1N1, MERS, and Zika? A month from now when this wuhan virus is on the backburner, we'll all be back in this thread and laughing at the tags of Jar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyZ View Post
LMFAO at these tags actually dying
Jar is getting torn apart!

Last edited by vtec to vvel; 02-27-2020 at 10:29 PM.
vtec to vvel is offline   Reply With Quote