View Single Post
Old 02-26-2020, 01:26 PM   #30 (permalink)
16nz34
Base Member

Drives: 16 Nissan 370Z PW M6
16nz34 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
I don't know if you are running any aero or not as I have a 5" front splitter and a APR gt300 rear wing. I had my FA coilovers rebuilt to 510 with Hyperco 800lbs front and 350 rear springs. I still think your rear springs are too stiff. The should be closer to 7k. You find them to be more compliant going over curbing and bumpy tracks. You may struggle with oversteer if your rear springs are over sprung.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
No aero at this time...I wouldn't do aero unless I had a wind tunnel to test it in and some professional input...bad or "guess" aero could make things, much, much worse than anything I can do on my own with the suspension.

The current FA 510 setup and spring rate was professionally recommended...I provided a lot of technical detail to FA and they came up with the starting spring rate...we'll see how it goes once things thaw around here...trust me, I won't be heading out onto the track with brandie new coilovers and be whaling on the car...at least not until I know how it responds and reacts.
16nz34 is offline   Reply With Quote