View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 03:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Dan Mermelstein is a special type of scumbag. He's been ripping off customers for years. Double charges, extra fees, lying customer service reps, etc. Porsche, Mitsubishi, Subaru, Nissan guys and more. They make tremendous efforts to squash any public complaints and they completely ignore any complaints they can't control.
I'm not sure he owns or runs the company anymore. I have heard those stories and they are from over a decade ago. Vivid did me a solid on my Fugimura hood by letting my brother pick it up at the port so I did not have to pay duty fees or tax. I also bought my Sarco racing seat, harness and Wavetrac rear diff from them with no issues. The shop was near my brother's house in Gilbert and I went over and met the sale guy at the shop. I was going to buy a Status race seat but he told me no because the quality of the seat was not good and they were in the middle of R&D to fix the issues. I would not hesitate to give them a go. They just seem to be on the high side of the price range these days.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote