View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 11:47 AM   #3151 (permalink)
ZeeingAround
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 3500 NVP 370Z-sold!
ZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
to be honest, i love AMS but their stuff is all overpriced.

i will be doing the same but for less.

downpipes i want are 969
rest of the exhaust is 2k from this guy once he changes his design a touch lol
intakes 300-500 depending on if i buy used or new.
speed density kit since i believe my tuner prefers it.
already bought my tune/ecutek

now if i do fuel;
injectors 1k
fuel pumps 300/400
flex fuel kit id buy used since theyre 700 new and it's literally a couple line, wires, and a $90 GM sensor.

OEM threshold is about 650wtq for engine and tranny. passed that you get bent rods and clutch slippage.

Since you are not going to recover the money spent, go lease a Tesla Model S P100D and get your speed/ acceleration fix. and invest the rest. You can enjoy more time with the GTR on the road after that.

Let the flaming begin VVVVV