View Single Post
Old 02-13-2020, 08:31 AM   #2414 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
Will do brother. I put my rottie down @ 11:45 Feb 13th 2006. Ain’t life weird that way. Came home from work and she was too weak to get up and go to the bathroom. She struggled over to the garage door to try and greet me like normal. Lost her bladder control right there on the rug. She was shaking so bad thinking she was in trouble for peeing in the house. Made the decision right then I was not coming home to seeing her that way again. One of the toughest days of my life. Came home and cracked open a beer to remember all the good times. Still miss that dog.
I feel ya...we are headed to the vet in about 10 minutes!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|