View Single Post
Old 02-03-2020, 02:04 PM   #3033 (permalink)
justin_boy
Track Member

Drives: z34
justin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
i'd just go 365/35 and 305/30. Matched diameter, even fit on wheel, easy fit under fenders. note that R888R runs wide compared to other brands

although i gotta ask

is this a track car? Because R888R's are not exactly daily driver tires

if it's a track car, most would suggest less stagger, more tire up front. But you have a staggered rim width which makes that harder

I don't think anyone needs a 325 in the rear unless they're running boost

Track people are running 275 or 285 square; hot rod is on the high end with a 315 square

If this a street car, the R888R's are complete over kill

On some expensive works . . . i would not bring those to the track unless you are a total G that can afford to damage one and replace it. Otherwise, thats a $1,000 wheel put a risk

be smart

Throw on some streetable tires for these

and if you are gonna track, grab some 18x11's or 18x10.5 square and have fun

I would not bring my TE37 Ultras to the track because i'm not made of money
Actually it isnt a track car, Just a fun weekend car. I drive under 3k miles a year. Strictly runs and canyon runs

I want to go aggressive with the set up and I feel like 265 isnt enough on a 10" wheel. i had 275/35s on my advans up front and I felt like that was the complete right amount of tire for the front. Thats why I feel like Im going with the 275 305 combo. Do you recommend any good high performance tires. I always tend to over kill, especially with KW V3 and works
Im learning to tone it down

I'm getting it ready for the track and I will have a pair of Work MCO's for the track/when I dont have the meisters on. In contact with FI for an oilcooler and such

for sure want to do my first track day by the end of this year

oh and I just got an evo r high wing for the down force ya know..... lmaoo
justin_boy is offline   Reply With Quote