View Single Post
Old 01-30-2020, 11:52 AM   #1005 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
Me too. GF told me that the bulldog rammed my puppy on her side at full speed and started to bite her on the side. She has thick fur so at first inspection, things looked ok. I told her to take pup to the vet for xrays to make sure no internal damage and for a more thorough assessment.
Good idea as there does not need to be any bite marks for there to be trauma. I skinned a jackrabbit that one of my dogs caught and killed once. There were only a couple of holes from his biting the rabbit but the whole carcass was black and blue with every rib and other bones broken. Hopefully there won't be any serious trauma.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|