View Single Post
Old 01-26-2020, 04:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
turtle64b
Track Member

Drives: '11 SC Blue 7AT
turtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you guys for all of the input!

I'm not sure I can afford to pick up a Suckerpunch oil pump at the moment, that's a little too much money right now... I may look into changing out the gears or getting a new OEM unit, billet gears and changing them out, but I'm not sure yet.

My spark plugs only have about 10k miles on them, so they should be good for a while longer, but I will check them!

I added an OEM water pump to my cart.

I got the gaskets from Z1, but I will get the EPS upgraded hardware kit to prevent the backing out.

The drive belt is a little trickier since it is a custom made belt by TBatt for his kit. My belt has about 10k ish miles on it right now, but I am going to look into fabricating a replacement belt for the inevitable belt replacement.
turtle64b is offline   Reply With Quote