View Single Post
Old 01-25-2020, 03:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
Red Voodoo
Base Member

Drives: a hard bargain!
Red Voodoo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LennyK View Post
Did you install it yourself? Screws Or Tape?
I have one sitting in my garage for a couple years & have not installed it yet
First off, thank you for the shout out! Really, that goes for everyone here that has left a positive remark.

LennyK... Your ZR is beautiful! As for the spoiler, it took myself and a friend a couple hours to install with the screws. The templates that came with it were spot on, although there was one drilled hole toward the center that I didn't measure well, and we spent some time trying to get the screw in without any damage to the spoiler. It also required quite a bit of drilling underneath the decklid to give ourselves access to the original holes. There's a DIY thread in the appropriate section on this forum that another member was nice enough to put together. I suggest reviewing it before you start.

I wasn't sold on the spoiler at first, hence why it took me almost a year to buy one. However, I wouldn't have it any other way now because of the way it changes the looks of the rear of the car. The ZR Sport Pkg never came equipped with the front air deflector or a spoiler, which I cannot see why the efforts weren't put into it by Nissan. It must of not added much benefit to the aero numbers. Anyway, I have both now, and they look great!