View Single Post
Old 01-23-2020, 03:08 AM   #11 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BildoDabbins View Post
That's what I wanted to hear, so the difference in performance would be negligible I should be concerned with sound at this point?

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
Something to think about here is this is your dime that’s being spent on exhaust here. Unless this shop you speak of has experience in exhaust fabrication and testing/development of exhausts on our Z cars then power gains across the board could be minimal coming from your stock exhaust system. Ask this shop if they say that they have experience building exhaust systems for the Nissan 370Z then ask to see their customers vehicles they built exhaust systems for. Exhaust is so subjective among Z enthusiasts that everyone seems to like something different. I would look for a bolt on exhaust that has already been proven to make power on our cars that you like the sound of not everyone else. Try to hear other people’s 370Z with exhaust you like in person or listen to exhaust clips in places like YouTube etc. and go from there.