View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 04:59 PM   #135 (permalink)
2011 Nismo#91
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowly
2011 Nismo#91 has a reputation beyond repute2011 Nismo#91 has a reputation beyond repute2011 Nismo#91 has a reputation beyond repute2011 Nismo#91 has a reputation beyond repute2011 Nismo#91 has a reputation beyond repute2011 Nismo#91 has a reputation beyond repute2011 Nismo#91 has a reputation beyond repute2011 Nismo#91 has a reputation beyond repute2011 Nismo#91 has a reputation beyond repute2011 Nismo#91 has a reputation beyond repute2011 Nismo#91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
1. I never worked for RJM.
2. I am one of the designers of the whipple kit. (There are 3 people and multiple Motorsports people who have given guidance on the design.
3. I have on rare occasions helped with their social media. I don’t access their accounts and I don’t post as RJM.
4. I have never locked any threads! NEVER!
5. I personally sought a hood solution from 4 different companies. With my own personal money! All fell through none were able to get me even a prototype. At this point I’m ******* done with it.
6. I have not taken a dime from Rich’s dealings with Bobby.
7. I do not control what RJ manufacturing or Bobby does or prioritizes.
8. I talk to Bobby multiple times a week. I remind him of Rich’s car every ******* time I call! I have been advocating to finish that car for over a year now.
9. Rich has ignored phone calls and text messages for months on end...
10. Rich without warning called me up one day after not answering phone calls or text messages and curses me out. Blames everything on me and when I try to calm him down to understand what the **** was going on he hangs up. I call back 3+ times to get vmail each time.
11. From that point on I stressed that Bobby should have daily updates on what was going on with Rich’s car because I am not responsible for that car or anything on it.
12. For months now Rich has been given daily or weekly updates on his car and build. I can show screen captures if absolutely needed.

So to be absolutely clear. RJ Manufacturing is NOT closed. They just don’t post here anymore. They are active on their Facebook page. They are not actively pushing the supercharger kit because they didn’t see the interest from the community. They are still supporting the kits out there and have a good community page for those who have a kit. If you want a kit you can still buy one.

Rich is mistaken to point all his frustration at me. I have no control over his build and never have. He paid Bobby and RJM not me... I have gone out of my way to be an absolute advocate for his build and it’s completion 100%!

I understand Rich’s frustration but he doesn’t tell Bobby this ****... he calls me yells at me. I call Bobby and put pressure on Bobby he gets updates and then I get dragged into the mud as some kind of **** bag...

The **** in this post is 110% accurate!!! I will not argue or entertain challenges to the points in this post because it’s the truth and I will not deviate from the truth. I will follow this thread but like the last few months I don’t have the time to focus on arguing here. Rich, if you have an issue with me you can call me. But if you want your car updates and **** call Bobby like I have always told you! Don’t drag me through the mud for trying to help you!
Oh FFS stop lying. You said you were working for/with RJM and Bobby. Working on the design, working on suppliers, and working sites like this to generate interest. Time and time again you defend shops screwing over people who have spent thousands and thousands of dollars even when it's blatantly obvious they are stealing peoples money and are going to court to get their money back. Only an idiot would believe you are not getting any money out of it or some other "quid pro quo". Your in the mud because you laid down in it with the people who live there.