View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 12:02 AM   #21 (permalink)
BildoDabbins
Base Member

Drives: 2012 370z Touring
BildoDabbins has a reputation beyond reputeBildoDabbins has a reputation beyond reputeBildoDabbins has a reputation beyond reputeBildoDabbins has a reputation beyond reputeBildoDabbins has a reputation beyond reputeBildoDabbins has a reputation beyond reputeBildoDabbins has a reputation beyond reputeBildoDabbins has a reputation beyond reputeBildoDabbins has a reputation beyond reputeBildoDabbins has a reputation beyond reputeBildoDabbins has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MplsPete View Post
Congrats on your Z purchase and enjoy the drive!

You also might consider replacing the clutch pedal with the RJM Performance pedal.

Many owners do not like the way the OEM pedal "pops back" when released, the RJM version makes for a very smooth, easily controlled release.

This pedal is a remarkable upgrade from the OEM pedal and is a fairly easy DIY, just be sure to follow the detailed instructions from Ryan (the owner).

RJM website link https://rjmperformance.com/370z-g37/

Forum thread RJM Clutch Pedal System for 370Z - Fully Customizable Clutch Feel & Stroke
Thank you so much for this post I read through the thread and now I immediately want to buy the whole clutch kit. I need to save up for a bit though lol I need to not go broke.

I do really like what I see though and that Ryan guy really knows his product I saw how he was talking to everyone who ordered that was great.

As for the clutch pedal though it seems like it would solve alot of the issues I feel with the current clutch. I feel like I would love driving it so much more.

I like getting back into my frontier because the clutch is just so easy to engage compared to the z if I was able to engage the clutch like I can with my truck with the power of the Z behind it. Ohh Lord help me from getting a speeding ticket.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
BildoDabbins is offline   Reply With Quote