View Single Post
Old 01-04-2020, 02:57 PM   #14 (permalink)
Ventruck
Track Member

Drives: '13 Sport+Touring M6
Ventruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by /Angelo350Z/ View Post
The F82 somewhat feels dated, at least to me, not because of the motor, transmission, or anything drivetrain related, but primarily because of the interior. Don't get me wrong, it doesn't feel cheap in any way. In fact, the Competition seats are stunning and the Merino leather extremely supple. However, having owned a '16 and '18 F30, the interior layout simply feels inferior, and dare I say, a bit low-rent compared to the C63 AMG and to a much lesser extent, the RS5. Maybe it's just an issue of familiarity interior-wise. Fortunately, the similarities end with the dash as the M4 ZCP feels quicker than its advertised 444 hp. F8X aftermarket parts are not much more expensive compared to the Z either, so that's another plus.
Oh dang you've been to the future already.

Nonetheless, confident you'll enjoy it otherwise.
Ventruck is offline   Reply With Quote