View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 06:52 PM   #72 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik@SOHO View Post
We run a 3" charge pipe coming off of the supercharger and then a 2.75" for the y section to the throttle bodies

The notes were added on December 23rd to state that it was your kit as there was no information on that run.

I have nothing to hide or make up as I do not gain anything by doing so sir
I see you avoided the intercooler discussion. Well, we proved your repeated statements of yours being less restrictive as false, so I can see why.

But the piping...So our post intercooler sides are identical just leaving the short pipe from the supercharger to the intercooler, all 2 feet of it. Yours is 3", mine is 2.75". Yet the volute of the supercharger output is only 2.75". You have mentioned Thermal Dynamics so you must know how Fluid Dynamics work. Your bottleneck is your narrowest point.

I know you think I'm attacking your kit, really im just defending mine with actual facts instead of promoting it with fiction.

Last edited by TopgunZ; 01-03-2020 at 06:56 PM.
TopgunZ is offline   Reply With Quote