View Single Post
Old 12-18-2019, 05:31 PM   #334 (permalink)
blak max
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Ls swapped 370z
blak max has a reputation beyond reputeblak max has a reputation beyond reputeblak max has a reputation beyond reputeblak max has a reputation beyond reputeblak max has a reputation beyond reputeblak max has a reputation beyond reputeblak max has a reputation beyond reputeblak max has a reputation beyond reputeblak max has a reputation beyond reputeblak max has a reputation beyond reputeblak max has a reputation beyond repute

Water pump update - after 6 months of nothing i canceled my order for the edelbrock performance water pump. I ordered it june 20 and every month they would tell me it will be shipped by "middle of next month" seeing as how the 6 month date was coming up , i contacted paypal and was told my coverage ends at 180 day after purchase. i then contacted edelbrock who said they didnt know a shipment date but would call me back and i called JEGS, who i had ordered it from. JEGS said their rep talked to edelebrock and not to worry it will ship out in a week and a half (which would be after my paypal cuverage ends)and there would be no compensation for the 6 months of waiting. after i hung up with them edelbrock actually called me back and said it wont be available till end of January. smh . i only hate the fact that they had me believing it would ship out soon for 6 months
blak max is offline   Reply With Quote