View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 10:16 PM   #96 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunk View Post
I dont see why you couldnt log coolant pressure with ECUTEK. Could probably bring that in through the fuel temp sensor wire. I dont know if I see large benefits to it. You can sort of consider the coolant blasting out of the overflow as your peak hold gauge for that.
I don't know if you can or can't with Ecuteck. You can acutally make the car shutoff if the coolant pressure is exceeded to save any damage. What I see is you will be able to tell if you have an issue before you pop the headgaskets or push coolant out the overflow. I watched a video of Jay from Real St. talk about the switch to a billet 2JZ. He did say what the coolant pressure was on the cast block and with their new billet block. I don't remember the numbers but it was an eye opener.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote