View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 06:15 PM   #26 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZ DAIZY View Post
I’m saving my pennies for a boost myself and also have no tools, time or ambition for a self install so I know exactly how you feel.

I’ve decided that Top Gunz air to air SUPERCHARGER system is perfect for what I need. I’d love a twin turbo, but it’s totally overkill for a DD. Not hating, Spooler!

He just came out with an upgraded system (duel intakes and many other upgrades) that I’m anxiously awaiting Dyno numbers on. Next Thursday is the day.

All in price with kit, injectors, e85 fuel return, clutch, tune, installed (and some miscellaneous stuff I forget off the top of my head) was just south of $12,000.

Should put the WHP in the 550 to 600 range at 9lbs of boost. More than enough for me as a grocery getter.
You won't make 550-600 on 9psi. But, those numbers are easily achieved.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote