View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 01:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

I'm curious about what people feel is the best route as well. I was wondering about the following (not trying to hijack the thread but to add to this)

- Would you guys consider buying a boosted Z if you could take the car to a reputable shop to find out what would need to be done/best to be replaced/weak points etc vs the huge costs - in particular the labor costs associated with boosting your car?

I hear that on average if you look to boost your Z and you pay a shop to do it - you're looking at anywhere between $15-20k - if i'm wrong - please let me know. If that is the case - since you can't get your money back on most mods as well as seeing some boosted Zs going for a little more than a regular Z - why not?

For instance there is a YT vlogger that came across this which honestly would be hard to pass on:
https://youtu.be/sGk3RAxwrCE
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote