View Single Post
Old 11-28-2019, 07:55 AM   #4719 (permalink)
old guy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 magma touring
old guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Speed View Post
Good Thursday Morning all. This Thanksgiving is going to very hard for my wife and I. Yesterday afternoon we had to let our 14yr old Husky make his was across the rainbow bridge. His was not only a awesome dog but he was a great son. We are very thankful for the 14yrs the lord blessed us with him and look forward to the day I get to see him once again. Have a great Thanksgiving guys and be safe out there.
Was sooo sorry to read about your loss, as dogs add so much to life !
We went for a little over 2 yrs. without one after our Lab passed and I was ok with that because I was retiring and wanted to travel a bit without the worry of having a dog. Then we had a chance to rescue this fantastic mutt the week before Z days. I went down to the dragon solo while the wife stayed with the new dog.
This dog ( 2-3 yrs. old ) was just a fantastic addition to our household and I look foreword to seeing her every morning and spending my many hours outside with her daily
The Rainbow bridge is hard to read but also very comforting.
Rick