View Single Post
Old 11-26-2019, 08:25 AM   #386 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL 4Motion View Post
One of the best ways to build wealth is marriage. One set of bills, two incomes and financial stability, can survive on one income temporarily w/o issue if one partner has a setback, save and invest more etc.

But, like all things in life, with greater reward comes greater risk b/c divorce is one of the biggest financial setbacks you can face.

Choose your partner wisely.

Or, as my dad told me growing up, never marry the first hot piece of a$$ that gives you a good lay.
Great advise and even with doing as you said it sometimes doesn't work out. My first and only other wife were married for 18 years and dated for five year before that. We have two fantastic kids and yes it set me back but I am doing all right now some 18 years later and wife number two and I are 16 years strong. Anyway, my twist on your dad advise is don't marry the first one that gives you a blow job because most guys literally loose their minds when that happens!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote