View Single Post
Old 11-25-2019, 09:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

LMFAO, you are free to disagree as much as you want but you should not assume that money is a limiting factor as you have no clue to my or many others finance and that we having been stupid stuff with this platform for years. Many of us who are commenting actually participate in Motorsports and try, fail and succeed in finding a competitive advantage regardless of cost. So disagree all you want but you might want to limit your assumptions about those who comment. Obviously if we had information on what you are asking we would provided you with more. Most of us will stay tuned and provide feedback back even if we don't agree or think you will succeed. Why, because talk is cheap and we might be proven wrong and we are good with that as long as it moves the community forward. So if you don't want the strong tone that is coming forward then I would reframe your tone and comments regarding your assumptions about those of us that do possess some knowledge about the Z.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote