View Single Post
Old 11-25-2019, 06:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milmast View Post
I was wondering since I found a set of brake callipers, pads and rotors from an R35 for reasonably cheap, I wondered how difficult it would be to mount them.

I understand they are different size callipers, and the amount of fluid to push the pistons different from the R35 to Z34, however correcting the bias isn't hard to do. Countless BBK's require the same thing. If you upgrade to a BBK on the front of cars, 95% of the time, the bias has changed, and even sometimes resulting in poorer stopping distances. If you pull the ABS fuse and stomp on the brakes, your tires should lock up at the same time. If they don't, you can purchase a proportioning valve to fix that, which is very inexpensive. Here is a link to a $35 Wilwood unit: https://amzn.to/2DeqFTZ
LMAO, you need to check yourself before you wreck yourself. It is not that simple. Z1 did a Bosch ABS upgrade as well. That is another $10k upgrade! I believe Valkyrie runs the same system in their Z but with a Stoptech Trophy BBK. Most here either stay with the OEM system or move to a BBK upgrade front and rear so that brake bias is not an issue.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote