View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 01:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextbesthing View Post
Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone on here has had experience with this camera. I plan on getting it to do some filming with my Z (not street racing or anything illegal, just cruising), dirtbike, surfing, etc. If anyone has it can you let me know if you have the regular version or the HD and your feelings on it. Im thinking the regular version will be fine, but the HD looks so good!

Anyways, the HD has better video (obviously) and better sound. For the extra $100 it's a no brainer. Call Ryan@Forged to get one.
LIKE us on Facebook!

Last edited by m4a1mustang; 02-05-2010 at 01:33 PM.
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote