View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 02:59 PM   #4586 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Bobby....you are so wrong. I'm hoping for a new Z soon. My thing was the so called test mule. Which you questioned it too.
Dude I am sorry to disappoint but about twice a year I am wrong about something and I am willing to admit it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -ZS-Carpenter View Post
who's angry? I have hope but if a samich smells like BS I don't take a huge bite to find out what it's made out of.

Like that guy with the GTR and Youtube. Every bit of that was BS. "The current engine does not need extra cooling since it's N/A" So the youtube guy is right and all of you cut huge holes in your hoods for what? Or he knows nothing and is just echoing everything that was in the clickbait article with a touch of his own added to the top to get everyone flocking to his channel for? survey says! Money!

Any article that uses "400Z" is BS and I don't want a bite
LMAO! If they were running the Q50/60 motor in that Z and we know it fits it would need additional cooling especially running the ring. The holes in the front bumper are consistent with where I, Z1 and others have placed openings for our boosted cars. Also there are no articles or others that claim to be in the know, present company excluded that has come out to dispute what has published by multiple mainstream magazines. If it a conspiracy how can that be since the claim is that they don't know their *** from a hole in the ground. Please feel free to provide me with any data other than I said so or .

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I just spoke with the Nissan dealer that took my deposit for the new Z35 four years ago. They said it should arrive any day!
Why does that date sound strangely failure with when you started your track car build. Not which on will be completed first!
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote