View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 11:10 AM   #7 (permalink)
Cory Gillmore
Base Member

Drives: 09 Sport/Touring MT
Cory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond repute

This has happened to me twice, aka limp mode. The first time was within the first week of me buying my car and still learning how to drive a manual. I stalled the car at a red light, freaked out and I think I may have started it back up and tried to take off a little too quickly. It stayed in limp mode for probably 30 minutes. I parked in a parking lot and waited a while and eventually I started it back up and could rev high again.

The 2nd time this happened was about a year later and I almost stalled it. Like literally came about as close to stalling as you can without actually stalling. It happened just a few minutes from my destination, a Target store. Once I was done in Target, about 30 minutes later, I came out and everything was normal again.

So for me, my experice with limp mode has been due to my own poor foot work. Jump to two years of owning my car, I no longer use SRM, utilize heel/toe downshifting technique in normal everyday driving and my penis is larger because of it.
Cory Gillmore is offline   Reply With Quote