View Single Post
Old 11-01-2019, 09:02 AM   #362 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by austins z View Post
Not saying its impossible but Dorans car was probably around 425whp/2999lbs with driver and fuel on full slicks with my buddy Steven driving the car. Going to be hard to get there with 100 less hp, 500 more lbs, and no slicks. shaving 20seconds off would be a huge undertaking. Good luck!
I love Elmo's enthusiasm and we don't get better without setting goals that are seemingly out of reach for a mere mortal. I have received one day of instruction from Steven (he has agreed to help me setup my Z suspension) and and spend time talking to him when we are at the track together. He is a wealth of information and the number one thing about being the fastest is going beyond skill! You have to have big balls. When I have asked about going really fast he gave me the same response that I give people that ask me about carrying a gun for self protection..."is it worth it? Because consequences can be deadly."
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote