View Single Post
Old 10-30-2019, 01:49 PM   #566 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakez View Post
Of course I know that lol.
I went supercharger based on me staying a stock engine.
Then I blew a rod.
And I'm in california.
I did not know anyone at the time that could get me to pass smog when I purchased the supercharger kit.
In fact i knew nobody at all in the car scene.

So with those things considered, I needed to stay carb legal hence why I bought that carb SC kit with the intention that I'll have the same block lol.

But things took a change for the worse and I lost that engine, n bought this one on a whim when I had already planned to upgrade the engine as the very last thing instead of forcefully do it up front due to broken stock block.

I was told the stage IV handles up to 1000rwhp not stage 3 from IPP.

And cuz I'm a dirty automatic kid, I'm unfortunately stuck with a weak *** transmission, lol.

So yeah. I totally get what ur saying though.
If I knew ahead of time I wouldnt need to worry about smog then I'd of definitely gone turbos
all i hear is dumb excuses.

cali blows just move. you got terrible laws, smog, fires, earthquakes, and millions of homeless. i find "but the weather is perfect" to be a line anymore.

also, Level10 makes a 1000whp capable tranny.

the stage 3 short block handles up to 1000whp per their website.

i live in PA with strict vehicle emission laws. i have not had cats on my Z for 8 years without issue. not hard to "know a guy" who knows they aint there but doesnt care. especially when FI makes amazing products that dont throw a CEL.

i have solutions to any excuse you can give lol
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote