View Single Post
Old 10-29-2019, 03:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
Falconquey
Track Member

Drives: Bitchin' 15 Z
Falconquey has a reputation beyond reputeFalconquey has a reputation beyond reputeFalconquey has a reputation beyond reputeFalconquey has a reputation beyond reputeFalconquey has a reputation beyond reputeFalconquey has a reputation beyond reputeFalconquey has a reputation beyond reputeFalconquey has a reputation beyond reputeFalconquey has a reputation beyond reputeFalconquey has a reputation beyond reputeFalconquey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilvers View Post
Interesting info to me and no one I know has any interest in purchasing any Ford vehicles. In my research I found the only Ford vehicles that most of the parts are made in the United States is the Ford Mustang and Ford F-150. My friend how wants to purchase a new vehicle had test drove the Nissan Sentra,Nissan Versa,Toyota Yaris,and Honda Civic. He did not want to spend a lot on a daily driver vehicle. He really liked the 2020 Nissan Versa SV CVT and it is a really nice car for what it is and Nissan very much improved the Versa model since the first year of the Nissan Versa model in 2007. He purchased a 2020 Nissan Versa SV CVT today I am proud of my friend for supporting Nissan and giving Nissan his business so Nissan will continue building our vehicles. From my experience the Nissan Sentra, Nissan Altima, Nissan Maxima, Nissan 350Z, and Nissan 370Z are all reliable/dependable vehicles to own overall and have seen them go 300K+ miles. Also I found that Toyota/Lexus/Scion reliability and dependability is hard to beat only sad part is most of the “Toyota” is made in the United States because all the high quality builds came from Japan. From what I have seen like them or not but Honda’s are solid vehicles to own as well.

Falconquey is offline   Reply With Quote