View Single Post
Old 10-29-2019, 03:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Umm... when these generations of fiesta and focus came to the U.S.A. they were already known as euro spec cars that weren't even designed for our market. The previous generation focusesWe got crappier versions of the focus cuz Ford didn't believe we'd pay what Europe would pay for their cars. So we didn't have factories for these vehicles and Ford was gonna give us these euro cars at the cheapest price they could cuz those cars are expensive in Europe. So they outsourced.
The USA has been outsourcing passenger vehicles for a VERY long time. Both GM and ford have been guilty of this for awhile. I'm surprised, you are surprised?

With the exception of our trucks and a couple of sports cars. Most american built cars have been made in Mexico or Canada while most bread and butter Japanese cars and trucks are made here.

Welcome to the late 20th century global economy. Where you been? Lol

Look at Hyundai veloster, Mazda 3, Honda civic
Interesting info to me and no one I know has any interest in purchasing any Ford vehicles. In my research I found the only Ford vehicles that most of the parts are made in the United States is the Ford Mustang and Ford F-150. My friend how wants to purchase a new vehicle had test drove the Nissan Sentra,Nissan Versa,Toyota Yaris,and Honda Civic. He did not want to spend a lot on a daily driver vehicle. He really liked the 2020 Nissan Versa SV CVT and it is a really nice car for what it is and Nissan very much improved the Versa model since the first year of the Nissan Versa model in 2007. He purchased a 2020 Nissan Versa SV CVT today I am proud of my friend for supporting Nissan and giving Nissan his business so Nissan will continue building our vehicles. From my experience the Nissan Sentra, Nissan Altima, Nissan Maxima, Nissan 350Z, and Nissan 370Z are all reliable/dependable vehicles to own overall and have seen them go 300K+ miles. Also I found that Toyota/Lexus/Scion reliability and dependability is hard to beat only sad part is most of the “Toyota” is made in the United States because all the high quality builds came from Japan. From what I have seen like them or not but Honda’s are solid vehicles to own as well.

Last edited by Quicksilvers; 10-29-2019 at 03:48 PM.
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote