Thread: My 2010 Sport
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2019, 01:34 PM   #215 (permalink)
JLarson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 Nissan 370z MR M6
JLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirnixalot View Post
So I am just about at rage quit point. A rod bearing has let go.

I noticed some extra material on the magnetic bung, way more than the first drain. Assumed it was from the destroyed turbo bearing. Looks like it was from that and more I guess. I cannot in good conscience blame the builder as up until the turbo failure it has been a great motor.

Found a stock long block on ebay. Will get that brought in and swap everything over. As time allows next year I'll have the built motor repaired.
That sucks a bag full of dongs Sorry to hear.

Last edited by JLarson; 12-05-2019 at 08:31 AM. Reason: Edit: Bag. Bag of dongs. Not bug of dongs. Stupid fingers.
JLarson is offline   Reply With Quote