View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 12:15 AM   #50 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

I run a Wavetrac LSD and a diff cooler just to be safe it actually got hot running on the Dragon when pushing it. I change the fluid once a year and it has performed flawlessly. The nice thing about it is it does come with a lifetime warranty so that is your insurance if it goes bad. I am also looking to go with OSG diff as well because I want to run 3.39 gears do to the power level of my Z and the need for taller gears on go fast tracks.

I think the best thing that has happened for me is that I blew my engine lol. I bought a Miata that my brother is going to buy from me when my new motor is built and I get the Z back. The Miata is a great car for learning how to drive faster. I am starting to run time with the mid pack of the Spec Miata race group run and having a ball chasing much faster cars around the track with all of 118whp. Save your money on building the car and just go to the track, get instruction and practice, practice, practice. You will be surprised at what that will do in achieving your goal.
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote