View Single Post
Old 10-15-2019, 09:14 PM   #465 (permalink)
"Z"en
Base Member

Drives: 15 Z, 13 R58, 09 GTR
"Z"en has a spectacular aura about"Z"en has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senna-F1 View Post
I didn't have any issues understanding. So my runs are consistent boost wise. Although I think my Innovate gauge might read a bit lower...maybe 10's? we just got it working so I need to check that. The issue with duty cycle was a kinked vacuum line which is why boost gauge wasn't working, and FPR wasn't raising pressure. But duty is still 70%.

What are folks setting idle fuel pressure to? 41-42? Or more like 52? CJM says 1050's are for cars making less than 700WHP. Im way below that. Going to take a video of the fuel pressure to see what it's doing.
Depends on whether your tuner uses the vacuum line or not. Most of the tuners like to set base pressure as 43-45 and to use the vacuum line. There are three kinds of pressure - regulator pressure (set with the adjuster screw), manifold pressure (for those of the vacuum line hooked up), and pressure at the injectors. Mine was set as 52 for the idle fuel pressure. With the fuel return, duty cycle, and recorded pressures under WOT, one can actually confirm if the fuel pump is capable of supporting the power under WOT, based on the fuel your using.

Last edited by "Z"en; 10-15-2019 at 11:57 PM.
"Z"en is offline   Reply With Quote