View Single Post
Old 10-15-2019, 02:07 PM   #464 (permalink)
Senna-F1
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370SC,EliseSC,MR2T
Senna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBacon View Post
Welcome to my world, now you understand? . Out of curiosity how consistent is your boost over different WOT pulls? I have about a 1psi variance, I've seen as "low" as 11.8 to 12psi and as high as 13psi, with no changes.

I didn't have any issues understanding. So my runs are consistent boost wise. Although I think my Innovate gauge might read a bit lower...maybe 10's? we just got it working so I need to check that. The issue with duty cycle was a kinked vacuum line which is why boost gauge wasn't working, and FPR wasn't raising pressure. But duty is still 70%.

What are folks setting idle fuel pressure to? 41-42? Or more like 52? CJM says 1050's are for cars making less than 700WHP. Im way below that. Going to take a video of the fuel pressure to see what it's doing.
Senna-F1 is offline   Reply With Quote