View Single Post
Old 10-11-2019, 11:02 AM   #17 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
To be honest. Porsche is losing credibility due to them pricing themselves out. They're overpriced by 30k across the board. McLaren is a decent way to go. But if you're spending that kinda money and enjoy that analog yet exotic drive. Take a look at the MB AMG GTR. I think it will surprise you. And it's the Z of the exotic world. Not too many people have them.
Porsche is without a doubt overpriced. every car they produce is overpriced.

love mclaren. great car, looks good, sounds good, price isn't that crazy.

saw my first senna in person a couple months back and i had to sit down and just stare at it for awhile. it's not the prettiest hing but it's art. it's like the mona lisa. bitch is ugly but it still will make you stare for awhile.

i have looked at the AMG GT i love it but end of the day its a benz. mehhhhh.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote