View Single Post
Old 10-09-2019, 11:53 PM   #451 (permalink)
"Z"en
Base Member

Drives: 15 Z, 13 R58, 09 GTR
"Z"en has a spectacular aura about"Z"en has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBacon View Post
I was planning on doing the dyno next week, the local shop has an opening, however I did a small 4th gear pull and it feels like my poor stock clutch is already trying to slip. I need to take care of that first unfortunately, it would just be a waste of money if it slips while on the dyno. I did around 4 data logged full throttle pulls today, and checked around the belts and there is zero rubber/belt dust anywhere that I could see. The boost pressure is seemingly inconsistent, I really don't trust this MAP sensor so I'm ordering a boost gauge now. According to the MAP sensor I hit 0.80 bar (11.6psi) at anywhere from 6,300 to 6,600 rpm. The last pull I did peaked at 0.90 bar (13psi) at 6,800 before again, falling off to around 0.80 bar by redline.
Sounds like a plan. Keep us posted if possible. I'd still suggest you have an EGT gauge and sensor installed. Will help you keep your engine and exhaust in check under WOT.