View Single Post
Old 10-09-2019, 08:47 AM   #550 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
We probably will get more like him since the cost of ownership is going down, especially on the 09 & 10s. Add in the Fakebook mentality of 'I'm too lazy to search, just tell me what I want to know'... well... it makes for fun for the OGs.
yeaaaaaa like the one thread on here of some guy getting an 09 with 100k miles for 6k.

things are about to go south quickly.

should be interestign to say the least. i do like how pissy that guy is getting. only took me like 3 posts for him to say he was gonna ignore me.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony