View Single Post
Old 10-08-2019, 02:33 PM   #20 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZ DAIZY View Post
Wow, who pissed in your corn flakes?
just sick of stupid people doing "dont flame me posts..." because they've been told the answers but are too stupid or stubborn to listen to the answers.

that and/or they are too stupid to properly search for information.

obviously the OP has asked multiple people about this issue but still needs more input to make a choice or whatever his endgame is.

it's a fuckin gimmicky throttle response controller for like $300? buy it or mod your car and pay $600 for a tune and you're done with extra vroom vroom to play with.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony