View Single Post
Old 10-04-2019, 06:12 PM   #12 (permalink)
DrBacon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 Nismo
DrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBatt View Post
What injectors are you using?
ID 1050x

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskeyHotel View Post
Most injectors run a 12V source hot (key on) all the time. The ECU grounds the other pin to fire the injector. It sounds like you have a hard short to ground in the harness or an injector. Start by disconnecting the injector harness and see if it still blows the fuse. Divide and conquer.

(Typical injector impedance is 10-12 Ohms, so they should pull about 1 Amp if they are working properly.)
Yep that's the plan, unfortunately to do anything I have to pull that stupid *** stillen manifold off to get to anything which I'm not looking forward to. I never did any custom wiring with the injectors either, used a plug and play connector. Seems that may have not been the best idea
DrBacon is offline   Reply With Quote