View Single Post
Old 09-03-2019, 05:39 PM   #158 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Giulia's are selling slow but ALFA is not giving up on the market. So glad. I think their support for all things sport is totally respectable and they've earned their spot in the enthusiast world. That's what it's all about... remembering your roots and fighting the good fight to maintain heritage.

And unlike NISSAN or MITSUBISHI or MAZDA etc... Alfa does not have multiple bread and butter vehicles to keep them afloat... But they're putting their heritage up for grabs like a real car company should.... despite that!

https://carbuzz.com/news/theres-stil...a-romeo-giulia
The only thing I will disagree with is Mazda. The Miata is the most sold and raced sports car period. They have there own race series and driver development program and it is the most affordable sports car of them all. What they lack is a halo car which one can argue...do they really need one!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote