View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 10:02 AM   #87 (permalink)
marcussoori
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z Red AT Sport
marcussoori is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
You definitely need an alignment. I was able to get alignment to factory specs with all of the above except stock tires.
What if we want to maintain factory ride height and OEM 19" wheels (speed bumps where I live are crazy), but add the 15/20 spacers? Is it possible to get alignment to factory specs without a camber kit? Someone above mentioned negative camber after installing spacers being desirable, is this necessary to maintain the factory handling and longevity qualities?

I asked earlier about how this would affect wheel bearings. 15/20 would not affect wheel bearings at all?

Finally, someone mentioned having a larger spacer in the rear might increase understeer. In that case should I go 15/15?

Sorry, just very confused about all of this.

Thanks...
Stillen CBE & G3 LTIs, Motordyne M370, Berk HFCs, H&R 15/20mm spacers, CiNcity headlights, yellow OEM strut brace, Password: JDM CF engine bay parts, EVO-R CF front bumper parts, CF "Z" badge, VIS CF hood, Fujimura CF "diffuser", Show-N-Go plate frame, Katzkin red interior, interior CF, Pioneer BT-90 full system, Viper SmartStart
marcussoori is offline   Reply With Quote